Friday, June 1, 2012

Little Gray

So this is happening...


He does the best matador I've ever seen...

Maybe this one pulls the heart strings a little more:

 2 Saturdays ago I was on the deck feeding the outdoor cats when I noticed various strays running under the fence next door and then running back.  Then I heard this really sad kitten cry.  I had my pjs on so I yelled inside, "Brian there's a kitten crying next door!"  He ran outside and between the houses while I threw on some clothes and brought back this little floof ball with his eyes completely sealed shut with goop.  I tried to gently rub the crusties off but had no luck.  We called various vets and ended up spending Saturday morning waiting at the vet.  The vet got him cleaned up, even had to use a electric razor to my dismay, and gave us loads of medicines and some can food.  I gave him meds for 10 days and he did really great, he looks great and he's super sweet.  He's mastered the litter box but still can't figure out dry food.  He eats his food by sucking on it, it's kind of weird.  We're trying to find him a home because gee wiz, we do not need 5 cats.  He's so cute though.