Thursday, September 13, 2012

Laudry Room Mockup

Laudry Room Mockup

I really want to add pantry cabinets to the laundry area side of the kitchen. I've been playing around on polyvore to see the mockup. I have my Samsung stackable and a pretty close representation of my kitchen paint color and the best I could do to represent my zigzag curtains. Looks pretty good. I would have to move the washer/dryer about 3 inches more closer to the wall and that would be a tight fit especially having to manage the curtains in the same area. I'm going to go with one cabinet now and maybe add another later. It's pretty pricey anyway and we really need to do the front porch flooring. The best part of this change is the pantry cabinet is 24 inches deep. I'm going to fit a litter box in the bottom and cut a hole. No more litter box right out in the floor. This is the main reason I'm doing this. Maybe I should have cut a cat hole in one of the cabinet doors. ;-)