Saturday, September 15, 2012

Plus Size Swimmer

We joined the Y today. I mentioned to Brian a while back that I've been trying to think of some sort of sport that I like to do and I kept coming back to swimming. So today we went and had a tour and signed up. I realized when we were touring the pool that all the ladies had caps and googles and suits that don't weigh 20 pounds (thanks for that Lands End). So I spent the afternoon trying to find the items that I think will work best for me. I have a giant head so it took some searching to find a cap for a big headed person like myself, I actually bought 2 so if the other one works better I'll let you know. I also have color treated hair so I knew I needed something to help with multiple swims a week. Everyone seems really into this kid's shampoo for that purpose. We'll see how it goes.
Plus Size Swimmer