Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mezzmerized

I really like ordering my glasses online. I've found that when I buy them at the Eye Doctor's office they cost a small fortune. I've ordered from Warby Parker before and I really enjoyed the experience. You select 5 pair to have shipped to you for free and you try them on and decide which one you like. Unfortunately I have a very large head so this time around I didn't find a pair I really liked. I tried a trial 5 pair from Mezzmer and had trouble making a decision between three. In the end I went with the Manhattan because I liked how they looked on the model on the website.

I've had them for a while now and I really like them. I do miss the Warby Parker eyeglass case, it's turquoise on the inside, so pretty.


I'm not affiliated with either of these online eyeglass sellers, I wish I was because I love them that much, but I like to share shopping experiences I think might help you too. Both companies sell their glasses for $99 a pair with free shipping. I used to spend about $300 a pair of glasses so this is a big savings. There also aren't enough photos of real folks wearing these online glasses from various places so I thought I'd help out.

Happy Shopping!
Mezzmer
Warby Parker