Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Plus Size Pink Coats

Plus Size Pink Coats

 1/2/3

I have been wanting a pink coat forever.  I never seem to get on the bandwagon fast enough and they are either sold out or too expensive.

1. Lands End usually has a pink peacoat every year but I just can't justify the cost.  I think if I lived somewhere colder where I would wear a coat more than a couple of weeks a year would make more sense to me.  This coat is $169.00 and right now you could get 30% off and free shipping.  I really thought about getting this coat until Old Navy came out with their outwear for the winter.

2. & 3. are both from Old Navy.  I'm a huge fan of Old Navy.  Their clothes don't last forever but I don't like my clothes forever anyway.  If you spend over $50 you get free shipping no coupon necessary.  I can return items I don't like to the local store, yes, even plus size stuff.  The prices are usually okay but they are great about coupons.  Right now they have 30% off as well.   I was going to go with the 2. the pink peacoat for plus size  for $78.00 but then I saw the 3. coat with a peter pan collar in size XXL so I'm giving it a shot.  I've been wearing a black peacoat for years.  Time to try something different.  For 30% off $67.50 why not?

I'll let you know how it goes.