Friday, January 25, 2013

New Purse!

I've been carrying the same Sac brand bag for years. I think I had it when I got married, over 7 years ago!  In the past couple years I've been really making an effort to find a new purse.  The problem was a) I have expensive taste despite walking around with a fraying purse, and b) I really like the dimensions of my purse, not too big and not too small.  I get loopy looking at racks and racks of purses at TJ Maxx.  I never find anything.  I'm always looking for a bargain and then I tell myself I'll just hold out for a really nice purse (why not, obviously I keep a purse forever anyway).

From time to time I get these emails about some big ebay sale on purses, close to Christmas they had a Kate Spade store and the prices were lower than I could find anywhere else but I kept stalling and missed out.  Then a couple days ago they were having a Coach sale.  I ignored it and then checked it out the other night.  I feel in love with the Brooke bag.



I think it was the lining that really did me in.  Turquoise!



I'm so excited to get this purse I can't even tell you.  I took photos of my bag but it actually photographs quite well.  Look for the fraying on the straps, it's pretty sad.


So. excited.