Monday, August 12, 2013

My Kid's FIFTY! Fifty Years Old!

If there's one thing I don't like it's adult haircuts on kids.  It bugs me so much more than it should.  Case in point, this little cutie whose parents wanted her to have the same hair cut as Nancy Grace.

Toddlers just don't look right to me with hairstyles for the 50+ crowd.  Maybe it's just me, who knows?

The one that's really been bugging me is the Humira commercial.  The mom has long curly hair and they show her braiding the other daughter's long hair but then there's the other daughter with the crazy middle aged bob.






Are you still showing your kids how to brush their teeth when they are seven years old?  I thought they'd get the hang of it at some point and do it one their own.  At least she's not screaming at her mom for washing her jeans.  I want to bunch that girl.*

*Really helping my foster future.